EyeCGas® is a rugged, OOOOa compliant, hand-held camera that uses thermal imaging technology for the detection of gas leaks and fugitive emissions.
- Industry Specific Design – EyeCGas® was designed specifically for the harsh environments of the Oil and Gas industry; the camera is extremely rugged, robust, and is sealed for severe outdoor industrial conditions. EyeCGas® was certified to meet IEC standards for temperature, humidity, vibration, dust and water intrusion.
- Safety – EyeCGas® is the only camera certified for use in Class I Div 2 hazardous environments.
- Enhanced Imaging – Leveraging 30 years of thermal imaging expertise EyeCGas® uses proprietary enhanced image processing algorithms to enable the detection and localization of the smallest gas leaks.
- Audio / Video Recording – EyeCGas® provides real time video recording with audio narration for improved debriefing and off-line analysis
- Safety – Detect safety risks by providing a clear visual of methane and other volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions.
- Environment – Quickly and clearly detect invisible fugitive gas emissions that are harmful to the environment.
- Operational Efficiency – Scanning for multiple elements simultaneously reduces the cost for leak detection and minimizes product loss for improved ROI.