EyeCGas CO2 is a handheld OGI camera for CO2 gas leak detection. With this camera you can safely and remotely detect and locate very small concentrations of carbon dioxide emissions either when used as a tracer gas for finding leaks, for monitoring various industrial processes, or for enhanced oil recovery (EOR) operations. It is also the only OGI camera that is certified for ATEX zone 2 and UL class I Div II, hazardous environments. The EyeCGas CO2 allows for the inspection of vast areas in a plant with an automated and simple user interface, visualizing the infrared image on a large color LCD. With EyeCGas CO2, Opgal helps you detect and repair gas leaks inside the facility limits without the need of a hot work permit, allowing video and audio recording while maintaining safety.
- Handheld thermal imaging OGI camera
- Rugged and sealed for industrial use
- Certified for use in ATEX zone 2, UL class I Div II, and CSA hazardous locations
- Video and audio recording
- High sensitivity
- Detects CO2 as a tracer gas at levels as low as 3% of the total gas concentration
- Enhanced image processing mode for improved gas detection
- Field replaceable batteries
- Field replaceable lenses
- Multiple lens options
- Glare shield
- Optional Accessories:
-75mm f#1.2 Lens – FOV 7.3°x 5.5°- P/N 8G9T7500A
Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) operations, power generation plants, and detection of CO2 as a byproduct in industrial processes.
Why EyeCGas CO2?
EyeCGas CO2 is an innovative product for gas leak detection that allows for safe, quick, and cost effective detection of very small carbon dioxide emissions, and is the only OGI handheld camera for use in ATEX zone 2, UL class I Div II, and CSA hazardous environments. For more information or a quote, contact us today.